Monday 23 December 2013

Recent Avon Purchases || Review

Hey guys! So it's nearly Christmas and I'm super excited! I've recently bought a few Avon products, and thought I'd review and share them with you, because they are all great for a Christmas look!


First is the Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in the colour Stone Taupes. Well first of all the packaging of this product is so nice and elegant, and the best feature, in my opinion, is the numbering system. Each of the four shades has a number, and this relates to whereabouts you put it on the eyelid. This palette is a taupey/brown selection, which are perfect for everyday looks - because they aren't just plain nudes - but also can be worn more heavily for a more smokey look. Overall I really lie this product as I makes creating eyeshadow looks really easy, and the colours suit dark features really well. 

Then is the Avon Kohl Eyeliner in True Black. I really like this product because it's easy to use when I don't have time (or wake up early enough) to do gel eyeliner. One end is a matte black eyeliner pencil, and the other is a smudger. Together they make a really nice needy eyeliner, which is really effortless. 

Last is the Avon Irresistibly Sexy Sultry Lip Pencil in the shade Red Vixen. This is basically a really deep burgundy-red lip stick. It comes as a thick pencil so is really easy to apply and has quite a matte finish, which I really like. I've also found that it has really good staying power, and doesn't smudge at all, and easily lasts all day. I literally love this product and have been wearing it all the time! 

So yeah they are my recent Avon purchases and favourite products at the minute. Hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment