Tuesday 7 May 2013

Beginner.

So, this is what I have ended up with. My own blog.

A few weeks ago, I was watching some YouTube videos to pass the time (well to waste some time whilst I was revising), and I came across the YouTuber Zoella (http://www.zoella.co.uk/) and found myself watching quite a few of her hauls/reviews. I loved the fact that she just shares and talks about all the things she is liking to do with fashion and beauty, and this got me thinking...why don't I start a blog too?!

Another reason is that a friend from school (Jennie; http://jenjenjustme.blogspot.co.uk/) has a blog and she asked me to read it. And to my suprise, I really enjoyed reading it! She writes about everyday life but also has fashion tips; like there was a post where she talks about the idea of making your own festival headband, and this gave me inspiration for my blog so thanks Jen!

Finally after a bit of persuasion from friends, I have started my own blog called 'Hobbsessed' and hope to share my fashion and beauty products and tips every week.

So yeah, this is how my blog began!

No comments:

Post a Comment