Sunday 26 May 2013

Pamper Evening!

Recently I went to a pamper evening with some friends in aid of a charity supporting Chromes Disease, and basically there were loads of stalls and testers for different beauty products.

First thing to tell you was the Tropic Skincare stall. I've had a facial from the tropics range before and basically it's a range of beauty product from a runner up from the tv how The Apprentice, Susan Ma. It's all organic and chemical free products which range from face products like moisturisers and oils to the new set of makeup. 
After trying some if their products my skin literally felt so soft and I couldn't resist buying something, and because some of them were quite expensive, I decided to modestly buy their exfoliating lip balm.
After trying this for a few days I cannot stop! It's basically like a fruity flavoured lip balm but has little exfoliating bits in it so that when you apply it, it scrubs into your lips moisturising them at the same time. So yeah I really love this product and definitely will be trying some of their new makeup.

The next thing that I am totally in love with is the manicure and gel polish I had done! There is a new salon opening in my village and so they were painting nails to become more noticed so I decided to have an OPI Gel Polish and shaping and I literally am IN LOVE. 
I had the colour Strawberry Margarita and its basically a bright pink! I think it's so summery and vibrant and because its a gel polish its lasts for up to three weeks without chipping and looks so nice a shiny too.

So yeah I will definitely be going back and having more gel nail polishes and cannot wait for more colours to be available!

No comments:

Post a Comment