Monday 17 February 2014

Review || The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector

Hey Guys!

So on the hunt for a good face primer, I've come across this little product. It's the Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector.



So I went into the Body Shop and asked what primers they sold and they recommended a few. One had a tea tree scent which I personally cannot stand, and the other was one in their makeup range. However, I decided to go for this one because it claims to perfect pores, and also has much better qualities for the skin, and since I have have noticeable pores and sensitive skin, I just had to try it!
So I apply it in the morning before any makeup and moisturiser, and I do find that it makes my foundation lasts a bit longer. It makes your skin feel really smooth, but after a while I do find that it sinks into my pores slightly. So far I don't think it has broken me out in any spots which is great, and it also has a really nice fresh scent. 
It comes in a little tube with a pump on the top which I really like because I don't really like product when they are in tubes because inside the lid tends to get really messy. But this product stays nice and clean around the pump. You don't need a lot of product at all. I use barely one pump to cover all over my nose and T-zone. 
Overall, I really do like this product, and is nice for a break from thicker primers that may not be the best for your skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment