Saturday 1 February 2014

Review || OPI Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer

Hey Guys!

So for my birthday last year, one of my friends got me the OPI Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer in the shade Wharf!Wharf!Wharf!, and I've been wearing it quite a bit lately. I love nail varnish in general, especially different or unique ones, and so this is just such a great nail varnish for when I want something a different!




So as you can see, this isn't your average nail polish. The best way to describe it is that its a textured nail polish that dries matte. It feels really strange, a bit like when you were a kid, and mixed paint and sand, but I actually really like it. The colour that I have is Wharf!Wharf!Wharf! which is a deep, cobalt blue, and it's a really nice, alternative autumn/winter shade. Let's just talk about the names of OPI nail varnishes for a second. I'd love to know who comes up with these names, because every polish I have seen either has a funny or play-on-words name, so well done OPI!
I love how all of the OPI bottles have really big and wide lids with thick brushes, because it makes it so much easier to actually apply the nail varnish! I really hate when you get tiny bottle of nail varnish with the smallest brush you've ever seen, and it takes forever to paint one nail!
I normally apply tow coats to get a nice even cover, but it dries matte and really quickly which I think is very useful; since the worst thing is when you're in a rush after spending ages painting your nails and it smudges!
It lasts for a really long time without chipping, but that is what's expected really from such a great, high -end brand such as OPI. To be honest, all of OPI's nail varnishes are great, but I particularity love this nail varnish as it's completely unique, and catches peoples' eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment