Sunday 16 March 2014

Review || Model Co with Glamour Magazine

Hey Guys!

So I was really excited to see that with this months Glamour Magazine, there was a free gift from Model Co. I remember from last year that they did a collab, and I got the fibre lash mascara which I loved, so when I saw this I thought I'd try some of the other products. 


So as you can see, you could buy Glamour Magazine for £2, and each time get a free gift from Model Co that were worth like £14 each! So obviously I couldn't just get one, but had to try out a few different things. Initially I bought one and read the magazine (which is also one of my favourites) and didn't try the product for a few days, but after that I realised how good they were. 

So the first ones I got were the Shine Ultra Lip Glosses in the shades Berry Pink (top) and Strip Tease (bottom).




They are both beautiful, sheer lipglosses. The top one in Berry Pink is a mid-tone pink/berry shade with a bit of gold and iridescent glitter through, and also smells like strawberries or raspberries. The second shade in Strip Tease is a light nude-pink shade with the same gold/iridescent shimmer, but this one smells like peaches and cream. They are both so luxurious and thick, and obviously taste really nice. They are quite sticky when you first apply it, but lasts really well, and they're great for topping up throughout the day. Also they have possibly the coolest feature for any beauty product, and that's a slim mirror down the side of the tube. So when you need to apply it, you don't need to go fishing for a mirror. Literally what more could you want?

Next, mainly to go with the lip glosses, I got the Illusion Nude Lip Liner.



This is just a really great quality, brown-nude lip liner. It's really soft, and only a little bit darker than your lips, so you can wear it under the lip glosses for definition without it being super noticeable. Another great feature is that it has a sharpener on the lid, so you can just resharpen it whenever. Obviously there is no container for the shavings, but it's just so hand and time saving to have it there.

So yeah, I've really loved this months Glamour especially with the great free gifts. You really get your moneys worth, and I'd suggest going to get one before they all sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment